I am very passionate about teaching children and having new experience in this field. I'm doing VCE curriculum mathematics tutoring, assignment support, exam preparation and EDU tutoring (Mathematics, Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning, reading, and comprehension). I'll use my skills to create interest in studies and making learning fun and enjoyable. I maintain good communication with students where they are free to ask any question and get things cleared.
I'm a current Master of Data Science student studing at La Trobe university Melbourne. I have experience in tutoring for nearly 7 years now. I've done my degree in Bio medical Engineering and passes with a First class (GPA 3.34). I'm fully component with VCE curriculum and I'm more than happy to arrange individual or group classes at their homes.
My tariff may change according to the distance i have to travel.
- Completed Bachelors in Science (Hons) in Bio Medical Engineering with a first class.
- Study in Masters of Data Science in La Trobe university.
- 2 years experience as a visiting lecture in a university.
- 7 years experience as a tutor in various organisations at home country.
- Over 2 years experience as a Bio Medical Engineer in a reputed company at home country.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about environmental sciences lessons?
Taking algorithms lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|