My teaching methodology is based on having a good relationship with the students, detect their strengths and weaknesses and work together to achieve good things. I believe that the most important thing about learning a new language is to not be afraid to make mistakes, but learn from them.
Speaking the language often and start thinking on that language make the learning experience better.
- I am studying a Master in Financial Analysis in La Trobe University.
- I have 5 years’ experience in Finance, Sales Management, Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- I am originally from Mexico and I have gave Spanish lessons for a couple of months to university students in San Francisco, California.
- Student Leader Residential Assistant – La Trobe University – Melbourne, Australia.
- Sales Management Advisor – IBM – Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Process Engineer and Production Supervisor – Casa Sanchez Foods – San Francisco, California.
- Casual Spanish teacher – San Francisco, California.
- Hardware Asset Management Analyst – IBM – Guadalajara, Mexico.
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$24||Not available||$24|