My aim would be to help students understand the content they may be struggling with, through additional examples and explanation. Students would contact me about topics they are struggling with and I would create a lesson plan based on the needs of each individual.
I am currently a 2nd year UniMelb student studying a Bachelor of Music at the Conservatorium of Music in Classical Voice. I have had experience tutoring music theory, studied and tutored IB Music HL, as well as conducted school bands. I also write and arrange music for choirs and orchestra.
Training and Education:
- IB Music
- Created compositions for theatre and stage
- Tutored for IB Music HL (2018, 6 months)
- 2nd Year Classical Voice Student, First Distinction (H1)
- High School Traveling Choir (APAC), 2015 - 2018
- Conducting Lower and High School Bands 2018, 6 months
- Trinity College Choir, 2019 - Current
- Classical & Jazz Vocalist and Pianist
- Studied Piano for 16 years
- Studied Voice for 6 years
singing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with music reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about music theory lessons?
Taking classical music lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$30|