Since math can be abstract for some students, I base my class on daily life. Students can learn and understand math concepts more easily and make them feel more interest. I can also help them to analyse their exams to find a way to improve their skills.
I am a math student. I have mentored year 8 students for a semester. I gave them an image of life in university, answered their questions, showed them the beauty of mathematics, and helped them to prepare for their exams.
Cancellation policy, if taken hours less than 50% of packs of hours, 50% money return. No return otherwise.
· Major in applied math at the University of Melbourne
· Be a peer mentor in year 8 math class
· Adjust teaching strategies to meet the diverse requirements of the individual study plan
· Lead interesting and diverse group activities to engage students in the course material
· Introduce interesting and useful part of mathematics
· Developed and distributed study guides and math materials to reinforce lecture details and help students with the exams preparation
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about geometry lessons?
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|