I like to look at my students' goals, strengths and weaknesses and go from there. This provides students with an opportunity to let me help them use their strengths to fight their weaknesses, and see success in their results. In Legal Studies sessions, I focus on how to answer questions, how mark allocation works, how to save time studying - but most importantly is catering to my students' needs.
I graduated in 2018 with an ATAR of 90.75 and average study score of 38 (which places me in the top 15% for every subject). I have 4+ years of tutoring experience, and I love to see my students achieve success. As a current law student & VCE legal studies high achiever, I can help you study for SACs/exams, mark your work & provide you with notes and practise questions :)
- 2018 graduate with 90.75 ATAR
- 41 Study score in legal with top rank of 196/200 on SACs
- 4+ years of tutoring experience
- Have offered tutoring in Legal Studies, History (Revolutions), Music Theory & Literature
- currently studying Bachelor of Arts (History and English) at UniMelb
law lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|