Third year University of Melbourne student from India teaching Hindi lessons. Lessons will include basics of the language such as grammar, reading comprehension, writing, and understanding written texts. The curriculum will be aimed at meeting specific student needs and will be adapted to fit individual students' abilities. Lessons will provide oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
Have experience teaching children from underprivileged backgrounds. I believe that a good teacher is one who is approachable, nurturing, a good listener, a genuine love for kids, and this is what I aspire to include in my teaching and interaction with the children.
University of Melbourne Melbourne, Victoria
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 2016-Expected 2018
• Grades: 77.125 (Weighted Average Mean)
• Honors: Mind, Brain and Behavior, Developmental Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology, Biological Psychology
• Relevant Coursework: Developmental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Biological Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology
The Shri Ram School, Moulsari New Delhi, India
Indian School Certificate 2013-2015
• Grade: 95
90+ English, Psychology, Economics and Political Science
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Karma Care Centre for Counselling and Wellbeing New Delhi, India
Clinical Psychology Intern January 2018- February 2018
• Acquired and studied medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals.
• Assisted mentors with mental status examinations and report writing on clients.
• Assisted with diagnosis of disorders using information obtained from interviews, records, and case histories.
• Assisted with organizing counselling workshops.
The Earth Saviors Foundation NGO New Delhi, India
Intern December 2017- January 2018
• Assisted with promotional campaigns and and community events raising awareness about health and mental disorders.
• Organized conferences and workshops to raise money for the cause.
• Assisted with the organizations paperwork.
Airtel India New Delhi, India
Human Resources Intern June 2016- July 2016
• Assisted with recruiting and organizing orientations.
• Conducted reference and background checks for candidates.
• Publicized vacant job positions through advertising.
• Collected data for HR projects.
• Assisted in research to ensure candidates were suitable for selected roles.
• Helped draft questionnaires for interviews.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Languages: Fluent in English and Hindi.
Technical Skills: IBM SPSS.
Activities: Volunteering and Fundraising.
Interests: Reading, Writing, Yoga.
hindi lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|