As a recent graduate from high school, I am offering tuition in all areas of English and Literacy, including essay writing, engagement with texts, reading, creative writing, handwriting and so on, at a primary and secondary school level.
I thoroughly enjoy English and all areas of Literature and writing, and I believe that my enthusiasm for the subject will allow any student to enjoy their studies more.
I graduated from St Catherine’s School in Toorak in 2017 with an ATAR of 95.55, having studied English, Literature, History Revolutions, Biology, French and Global Politics. I am currently enrolled as a First Year at the University of Melbourne, studying a Bachelor of Arts.
Previous tutoring experience:
- 2015, travelled Nasivikoso, a remote village in the highlands of Fiji, to teach English at a primary school
- 2016, volunteered as a tutor at a Homework club run by the City of Glen Iris for local children
o University of Melbourne (2018 - )
• Bachelor of Arts
o St Catherine’s School Toorak (2012 – 2017)
• Received a half scholarship, 2012
• Subject prize for VCE History Revolutions, 2016
• Recipient of the Sue Bell Humanities Prize, 2017
o Albert Park Primary School (2005 – 2011)
• School captain, 2011
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about literature lessons?
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|