My teaching style is very versatile, as I like to have a proper discussion about the courses I'm willing to help in. It can be taxing to understand all the content from courses due to the restrictive resources offered in most cases. I intend to introduce concepts and resources that are beneficial to understanding the core of what the subject has to offer.
I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering with Honours majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I was tutoring for a while at the university, and I had a couple of research associate positions. I have mentored 5 students in the past, and I look forward to meeting more potential students to tutor.
• Feb 2020: IELTS (Overall Score: 8)
Language Centre, University of Newcastle
• 2016 – 2020: Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical)
University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW
• 2013 – 2015: CIE and Edexcel A-Level
Modern International School Bangkok, Thailand
• Qualified for the award of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical) with Honours Class II Division
1 (2020) – University of Newcastle
• Placed on the Faculty Commendation List 2019 – Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University
• Summer Research Scholarship – Research Area: Investigation of bulk material and liner type to assess
impact wear (2018) – Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle
• Placed on the Faculty Commendation List 2017 – Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University
• Placed on the Dean’s Merit List 2016 – Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of
Research Associate, University of Newcastle (NIER)
Research Area: Biomass Self-heating Jan 2020 – Feb 2020
• Literature review regarding Biomass Self-heating properties and identifying ways of limiting Greenhouse
Gas emissions from pelletized and torrefied biomass feedstock
Research Area: Investigation of bulk material and liner type to assess impact wear Dec 2018 – Feb 2019
• Investigate liner material wear and mass before and after impact wear testing and gather the data
collected for each liner material
• Operate Large Impact Wear Tester & line up material into the rig for testing
• Adhere to the WHS standards for the workshop and machine
• Particle Size Distribution: Sieving bulk material & sorting the sieved material orderly
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|