I can't say that I have a specific teaching method, as I believe your teaching style can always be altered to suit the client/student and do what works best for them to enhance their education and allow them to gain the most out of their learning experience.
I am a university student, currently studying to become a social worker. I love working with people and working in an inclusive and diverse environment. I value people from all backgrounds and appreciate their individual walks of life, and I am eager to assist anyone who is wanting to advance their level of English, written and spoken.
-Travel withing 10 km is included in the hourly rate, for distances exceeding 10 km and where travel is requested, further charges apply, see below;
- Travel charges rates begin at $10 for properties 10 - 15 km's away - charges thereafter will be calculated at another flexible rate
- All travel rates will be disclosed prior to lessons and agreed upon by client and tutor
- Year 12 Graduate Certificate
- Certificate 3 Business Administration
- Student mentor at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Presented speeches on behalf of Headspace - also presented a speech at the AFL Grand Final Luncheon 2017
- Friendly and experience with working with children
- Mentoring and assisting peers with study and assessments
- Goal orientated
- High achiever
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|