I work closely with all my students to build their confidence in both creative and analytic writing. During lessons, I am able to assist in developing ideas and structures for a specific assessment, or help to advance their skills in responding to unseen stimulus (building exam confidence). I am passionate about helping others achieve their goals in English, and have a thorough understanding of the current HSC English Syllabus.
- First year University student studying psychology in Sydney
- Completed HSC in 209 with an Atar of 98.5, including a Band 6 in English Advanced
- Tutored a Year 9 Student in English, helping them with essay writing skills to pass their final exam
- Tutored a Year 11 Student in English Advanced, helped them develop their creative writing skills and ability to respond to short answer questions
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel at least an hour before the scheduled lesson.
- Completed the HSC (Higher School Certificate) in 2019, achieving a 98.5 ATAR (including a 96 in English Advanced and a 48/50 in Extension 1 English)
- Experience tutoring two students in English, one in Year 9 and one in Year 11. During this time I was able to assist my Year 9 student in excelling in their end of year exam. My Year 11 student was at the top of his class at the conclusion of the school year.
- In possession of an up-to-date Working With Children Check
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about creative writing lessons?
Taking writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|