I provide a holistic approach to learning in a structured way that focuses on the student's individual learning style and needs. I focus on strengthening the student's weaknesses in the subject matter by organised and structured lessons weekly. I am also able to help the student create sustainable study habits to help in school and also prepare them for their future career in university.
Hi! I'm Elizabeth. I am looking to do tutoring for primary and high school students in the subjects; English, Legal studies and Business studies. I am currently studying Psychology (Honours) at Macquarie University. I am a positive and reliable university student who is willing to help students achieve their potential both academically and personally. I am an organised and seek to try my best in helping students achieve excellence and reach their goals in school.
2006-2012 Lugarno Public School
2013-2016 Penshurst Girls Campus
2017-2018 Bethany College
2019-Present Macquarie University
• Effective customer service
• Has a Volunteer Working with Children’s Check
• Communicate with people of diverse backgrounds through volunteering at Hurstville Library
• Debating team at Penshurst Girls Campus and Bethany College
• Involved in the Social Justice Club at Penshurst Girls Campus
• Solutions focused and critical thinking
• Leadership: Transport Monitor at Bethany College
• Member of a Christian Evangelical Mission Team
• Quick to learn skills in dynamic workforce
• Learnt structure of business and research thorough work experience at Qantas, Employment Law department
• Completed course of First Aid 2018
Planning and organising
• Reliable, Punctual and Flexible
english speaking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|