My teaching method is different is because I let students draw their ideas and imaginations first without binding them with techniques. With practice the different rules of art come to them naturally. It is something to feel rather than learning.
I am a third year architecture student at University of Sydney and have skills related to art and different mediums such as casting, watercolour and also sketching. I am also comfortable in sharing my knowledge to groups of enthusiastic students.
Travel charge vary with distance and also students level.
● Currently enrolled at The University of Sydney
○ Bachelor of Design in Architecture
● Completed 2017 A Levels under Cambridge International Examination:
○ Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Economics
● Fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali
● High Level computer operating skill [ Microsoft windows and ios ]
● Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AutoCad, Google SketchUp
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with watercolour painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about acrylic painting lessons?
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|