I use mostly logical approach for teaching which makes the student to think and improve his/her abilities to improve their logical approach towards a question. My way can make a student feel comfortable at the examinations without a fear of failure.
I passed the JEE examination in India with 99 percentile which tests a students abilities in maths, physics and chemistry and then studied Bachelors at IIT Kharagpur which is one of the best institutes in India and then worked as a software engineer in a multi national company.
- Achieved a rank in top 99 percentile in the JEE examination which is considered as one of the worlds hardest examinations to secure an entrance in IIT institutions.
- Graduated from IIT kharagpur with a Bachelor's degree.
- Secure a job as a C++ developer in a multinational company directly from the college.
- Learned python, prolog and sql at UNSW with a wam score of 85.
- I can speak 3 languages fluently. English, Hindi, Telugu.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about algebra lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|