My Chinese class is designed and prepared to meet the needs of individuals. A personalized curriculum to meet your specific needs and pace is available.
In the classroom, I will focus on speaking and listening rather than on reading and writing. By using role play, it will easy for you to understand the meaning and remember the contents. The only way to learn a new language is to practice it.
I also can take a video (if student allows me to do so) when the students doing role play, and let them bring home to practice.
I used to be a registered LOTE teacher taught Mandarin at four state/high schools from Feb 1996 to Dec 2009. During that period of time, I also provided private lessons for individual or small group student after school and weekends.
Since I involved in an English Language School business, I had to go overseas to recruit students to study in Australia, therefore, I had to quit my teaching career after that.
I don’t have to go overseas to recruit student now, therefore, I hope that I have a chance to re-start my teaching career again.
I got my Postgraduate Diploma in Education (high school mandarin is my first teaching area and primary school mandarin is my second teaching area) in 1995, and I also got my Doctor of Education in 2006 after several years teaching experiences.
(1) Rate: 1 student: $40/hr, 2 students: $60/hr, 3 students: $75/hr
(2) Students must give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
(1) 1989~1990 (2 yrs), I got my Master of Architectural Studies from The University of Queensland.
(2) 1991~1994, I used to be a registered Architect in Taiwan.
(3) 1995 (1 yr), I got my Postgraduate Diploma in Education from The University of Queensland.
(4) 1996~2009, I used to be a registered LOTE teacher taught Mandarin at three different State School and Brisbane School of Distance Education in Queensland.
(5) 1998~2001, I taught Mandarin for the Chung-Tian Chinese Schoo during the weekends, and to be a private tutor to the individual student after school.
(6) 2001~2006，I got my Doctor of Education from Griffith University.
(7) 2010~2018, I involved in an English Language School business in Brisbane and went overseas to recruit students.
mandarin lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - chinese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - chinese lessons?
Taking written comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$60||Not available|
|5 hours||$180||$280||Not available|
|10 hours||$340||$540||Not available|