My teaching method will be based on a case by case approach where it depends on the individual or class needs. If it is an individual than the classes would be on a 1 hour per day or per week depending on the individuals requirement. The venue can be arranged and to suit the individual, it can be at an allocated area or the individuals home or my home. It is flexible to suit everyone if it is a class also. If it will be a class or group than I prefer the classes to be not more than five, and the smaller the better.
I am a Telecommunications Engineer with more than 20 years of experience both in the ICT industry and teaching, currently studying for a post graduate degree at USQ. I have taught/mentored/trained/tutored at college and university level and have a passion to share my experience and pass on my knowledge and skills and to mentor up-and-coming engineers (or other students in different disciplines as well). My teaching method will be based on a case by case approach where it depends on the individual or class needs.
1. Rate depends on level of student's level.
2. Rate on distance of more than 10 Km is $1 for every Km.
I have the following experiences:
• Tutor/Trainer/Instructor/Mentor – all subjects in the area of Telecommunications with City & Guilds of London Institute Syllabus in Telecommunications & Electronic Engineering. Part-time tutoring with the Department of Electrical & Communications Department (15+ years).
• Telecommunications & ICT Engineer/Consultant: Various organizations and companies.
• Regional Engineer in Media Industry (Radio Broadcasting & TV).
• Core Network Switch Manager for a Mobile Network Operator (MNO).
• MSC/BSC/Switch/Roaming Engineer for a Mobile Network Operator (MNO).
• Senior Instructor/Trainer/Tutor: City & Guilds of London Institute.
• Senior Technical Officer Radio & Transmission for a Telecommunications company (Fixed Network)
• Telecommunications Technician/Technical Officer for a Telecommunications company (Fixed
I have the following qualifications:
• Master of Engineering Science (University of Southern QLD) - currently.
• Bachelor of Engineering Technology (University of Southern QLD).
• Full Technological Certificate in Telecommunications & Electronics Engineering (City & Guilds of
• Certificate in Telecommunications & Radio
academic tutoring lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with school support lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about teaching methodology lessons?
Taking school coaching lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||$18||$68||Not available|
|10 hours||$15||$115||Not available|