I am an enthusiastic tutor, who adapts to the learning style of the students. A typical lesson structure might be going through the concepts the student doesn't understand in the lectures. Additional materials for practice and exam help might be provided.
I am a Bachelor of Commerce student, very fluent in English, and I can teach Introductory Microeconomics and Macroeconomics and Marketing Principles. I recieved High Destinction in Microeconomics and Destinction in Marketing and Macroeconomics. I have been tutoring around 6 university students in economics and marketing for 4 months. My students' results have been great as before they were struggling to pass ECON1001, ECON1002, and MKTG1001, but with my help, they all managed to pass.
Part-time Tutor, University of Sydney
- Taught Introductory Microeconomics, Introductory Macroeconomics, and Marketing Principles to approximately 6 students, in the group and individually.
- Created lesson plans for individual and group needs.
- Provided additional resources for extra practice of the students.
Part-Time IB Tutor, Gems Wellington Academy Silicon Oasis
- Taught History HL, Spanish HL, and Maths Studies SL to three students in groups and individually.
- Provided help with the homework and coursework for the said subjects
- Monitored the performance of the students and provided extra help when required
Part Time GCSE Tutor, Gems Wellington Academy Silicon Oasis
- Taught Edexcel Maths individually
- Provided extra resources for the student support
- Helped to identify the student's weaknesses to work with throughout the two-year-course
- Received outstanding results from the student
economics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with marketing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microeconomics lessons?
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|