I believe in adaptive learning: changing the learning style to suit the student. I have high-functioning autism and believe I would make an ideal tutor for neuro-divergent children, because I have a deep understanding of the experience of having a 'different' brain.
I am a 16-year-old pianist based in Brunswick, with a passion for minimalism and jazz genres. I have obtained 3 As in AMEB exams and am currently studying unit 1/2 Music Performance at Ivanhoe Girls Grammar School, where I am studying on a scholarship.
- HLTAID0003 PROVIDE CPR and FIRST AID qualification
- AMEB preliminary, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 (I have since quit exams)
- Recent recital experience in VCE music
- 4 years with Boite Schools Chorus choir
- 10+ recitals and performances solo or in group
- 2 albums composed, recorded, and mastered
music reading lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with piano lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about jazz piano lessons?
Taking musical improvisation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|