As a private piano and violin teacher, I strive to teach and coach my students based on their strengths and interests. I tailor programs that suit my students’ goals, so they can get the best out of themselves and our classes.
● I specialize in teaching traditional syllabus, leisure syllabus or play-by-ear
● I work with all genres of music
● I work with my students to prepare for exams, competitions, and performances.
● I teach music theory including music history, interpretation, analysis and sight-reading
● I teach students of any age
● I have experience teaching 6 special-needs children (autism)
● I am Working with Children Check and Police Check verified
My name is Ian and I've been playing the Piano and Violin since I was 5 years old and have achieved AMEB Grade 8 in both instruments.
I have continued playing the piano and violin since then，performed at weddings, special events and most of all, teaching these instruments.
As a piano and violin teacher, I will be able to build a strong foundation and encourage you in your music journey to make learning the instrument a rich and satisfying experience.
I teach students of different ages from 3 to adults. There is no age limit in learning the piano or violin.
I am also flexible in either teaching the AMEB syllabus, Music for Leisure, or even a bespoke program if required. In addition, I also teach Music Theory.
The cancellation policy is 48 hours beforehand. To ensure the timeslot is secured, upfront payment is required before the lesson.
I am a parent and have seen how Ian teaches the kids. He explains very clearly and demonstrates to them how it is done. The kids have improved tremendously and are enjoying the lessons.
violin lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||$180||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||$370||Not available||$400|