Everyone is Unique. My method consist in finding what kind of artist you are. Trough Creativity and Flow dynamics we can find out which are the areas where your talents arise. This work is based on current and historic creativity methods and specially based on the teachings of Ken Robinson (The Element), Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (FLOW) and Howard Gardner (Multiple Intelligences).
I am a Visual Artist, I have worked for years as a Creativity Teacher for schools, universities, museums and art galleries. Every person is an Artist, and every Artist is UNIQUE. I can help you find our own voice and nurture you as a creator.
No previous experience needed. Just a brave heart and inner curiosity.
Experienced visual artist, specialised in creativity and education. Profoundly interested in new technologies and the latest digital trends in arts and culture.
- Art Director, Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) (2018)
- Head Curator, Casa de Los Diez Foundation. (2017)
- Creative Director, Nuestro Espacio NGO, Chile. (2016)
- Audiovisual Arts Teacher, Central University of Chile (2014 - 2019)
- Creativity Teacher, Saint Margaret School, Chile (2015 - 2019)
- Education Graduate Diploma, Central University of Chile (2019)
- Innovation and Creativity Graduate Diploma, Pacific University of Chile (2015)
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising and Creativity, Central University of Chile (2010)
- Art Exhibitions in: Australia / Art Gallery of New South Wales (2020), Chile / Museum of Contemporary Art (2019) Argentina / IV Contemporary Art Biennale (2018).
And one more thing..
I have dedicated my life to find my own purpose as an artist, and I would love to share with you my experiences. Everything can be an art if is well done. My studies in Creativity has given me the right tools to observe and nurture the fire in you. I believe in your power and together we can share it with the world.
I met Samu a couple of years ago, looking for an exhibition to showcase my art. He was organizing it and was very helpful and friendly from the start. It can be easily seen that he cares and is passionate about the projects he undertakes.
I would definitely have him and recommend him as a teacher.
We know each other from art exhibitions that we made together, which was a very enriching experience. Samu has a very creative mind to solve problems and a proactive attitude. So without a doubt, he can be a major help to any project.
Samu is an extremely creative and human teacher. He has great skills for working with the youth and has helped me understand a lot about how to combine art and education not only for learning purposes, but for life itself.
You won't regret taking classes with him!
Samu has a lot of experience with teaching music and art. He is a great teacher as he values creativity and nurtured it in every person. I know he is trustworthy, it is evident through how he works with vulnerable students such as children and adults with disability. He is a truly caring person and anyone would be lucky to have him as a teacher.
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about art lessons?
Taking acrylic painting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|