I provide holistic support to HSC students to help them clearly understand the specific knowledge and skills needed to perform at the highest levels in the HSC Visual Arts course. My strength in teaching is in supporting students to use interdisciplinary knowledge to inform practical problem-solving and realistic goal setting in art making, art criticism, and art history course requirements.
- 20+ years of teaching for the NSW Dept of Education.
- NESA accredited proficient Visual Arts teacher
- Exemplary Teaching Service Award
- Higher School Certificate Visual Arts examination marker since 2006.
- Since offering a tutoring service I have helped students achieve selection into the ART EXPRESS exhibition at the AGNSW , gain large corporate funding for interior art and design projects, entry into Australian and International art and design tertiary institutions.
- I have built and installed sculpture for The Sydney Museum of Contemporary Art and Sydney Festival at Circular Quay in Sydney.
- Numerous NSW community art mural projects
- 20+ years Visual Arts teaching for NSW DEPT of Education.
- Practicing professional artist with numerous solo exhibitions in drawing, sculpture, painting photography, video, performance, and multimedia installations.
-Previous employers include News Corp, Sydney Festival of Arts and Council for Intellectual Disability.
- Currently attaining an International Baccalaureate Masters Degree with Flinders University.
- Gained a Bachelors degree in Art Education from the University of New South College of Fine Arts.
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about sculpture lessons?
Taking printmaking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|