- active conversation, personally or also via phone
- reading and understanding: for example we both read a short text and talk about it after
- chat or mail correspondation (so you have more time to express what you want to say and I will answer and help you with it)
- reading over essays, applications, lyrics, etc
- vocabulary book or flashcards
you chose what suits you best =)
I am a 27 Year old student who usually works as a caretaker in Germany. I started to study social works in march 2017 and spend 1 semester studying here in Ballarat. To get to know people and teach them a bit of my language (and of course to top up my budget a bit) I am offering to teach German. Depending on which is the easiest way for you to learn I will prepare lessons for you.
Travel charge may differ according to distance. But we'll see then =)
after primary school and highschool:
2007-2009 Apprenticeship as a social assistant (successfully finished)
2009-2012 Apprenticeship as an early childhood teacher (sucessfully finished)
2012-2013 Working holiday Australia and New Zealand
2014 - now working in a bilingual daycarecenter in Germany as an English speaking teacher
2017- now studying social work, currently 5th semester at FedUni
german lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - german lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - german lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$200|