I first gain inside into my students and what their interests are by getting to know them and their goals. I then tailor all lessons to them to best benefit their learning experience. Even though I am mainly a weddings and portraits photographer, I also have vast experience in the commercial world too and can share knowledge on these experiences.
I have an Advanced Diploma in Creative Product Development (photo imaging), I have been shooting weddings and portraiture for over six years. Since 2019 I have been teaching students at OLSH in Alice Springs the beautiful world of photography and sharing real-world experiences and uses for photography.
- TAFE SA Tea Tree Gully Campus, Advanced Diploma in Creative Product Development, graduating class 2015
- Completion of year 12 SACE Marden Senior College, graduating class 2013
- August 2018, First Aid Certificate (renewal booked June 2021)
- July 2017 to January 2019, Trained in Lean
- February 2013 to November 2013, Certificate III in Media
- February 2012 to December 2012, Certificate III in Photo Imaging
July 2019 to Present: Media and Marketing Officer at Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic College
- Directing, filming and producing video advertisements for the College, coordination with TV stations, Principal, staff and students
- Photography coverage of students and events across three campuses
- Creating an effective marketing strategy for the College
- Responsible for fortnightly newsletters, collecting information and articles and distributing to parents/guardians on a strict time schedule
- Current engagement rate of 15-44% across social medias
- Management of marketing budgets
- Teaching photography to students
December 2015 to Present: Owner of Naomi Hill Photography
- Own and run a successful wedding and portrait photography and videography business where I maintain a positive and calm attitude throughout client’s wedding days and couple’s sessions
- Utilise effective time management and organisational skills
- Developed and effectively marketed packages and prices for each client
- Create invoices and maintain regular bookkeeping
- Use effective communication skills to meet with new and potential clients
- Adapted run sheet plans and strict time schedules
- Maintain social medias and website
February 2019 to July 2019: Administration Officer at Tregea Landscaping
- Duties include recording crew members hours and timesheets in MYOB
- Receiving and directing phone calls to the company director
- Collecting new client’s details and entering the information into MYOB
- I utilise effective computer skills by typing emails and invoices for the directors of the company
- Further experience includes office cleaning and maintaining organisation
July 2017 to January 2019: Enterprise Excellence Support at Orora Glass
- Tutored in Lean and was responsible for assisting the 5S team and implementing Lean throughout Orora Glass
- This role included assisting in engineering logistics, data collection and recording
- Archiving employee files and creating and organising OCAP training books for training sessions
- Designing and producing 5S signage and team meeting boards for the Sales, Human Resource, Hot End, Cold End and Engineering teams
January 2017 to June 2017: Salesperson at Visionary Direct
- Throughout my time at this company I was able to assist with pledging over 12 customers and raising over $56,000 for various charities such as the Stroke Foundation and Peter Mac
- Assisting clients to further understand contracts and agreements
- Developed effective KPI and goal tracking skills
- Assisted customers with queries and receiving and managing complaints
June 2016 to September 2016: Receptionist at Australian Classic Homes
- Duties included receiving and directing phone calls to the company manager and directing deliveries from building suppliers
- I assisted the company with bookkeeping and general administrative duties
- Maintained the office presentation
November 2015 to June 2016: Second Shooter and Editor for John Adam’s Photography
- Duties included directing clients in orchestrated shoots as well as candid shots
- I developed and utilised effective Editing skills for images post wedding
April 2014 to March 2016: Kitchen Hand at Hewett Takeaway and Kitchen
- Details upon request.
photography lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with digital photography lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about portrait photography lessons?
Taking wedding photography lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|