I believe in active case based learning, where you is guided in a step by step process from finding your ideal topic for to getting it published. I will use real samples from my students to showcase how research is developed wiht crucial reflections on what was successfully done and what aspects need improvements.
I am a professional researcher with more than 15 years experience and currently reading for my PhD at University of Sydney. I have taught research at undergraduate and masters level and is competent in taking you through the whole journey of finding the topic to publishing an article.
• PhD (Architecture), University of Sydney (current)
• M.Phill (Archi) (Architectural Education), University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
• PGDip.(by research) Interdisciplinary Design for Built Environment, University of Cambridge, UK
• M.Sc. (Archi), University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
• B.Sc (Built Environment ) (HONS) University of Moratuwa , Sri Lanka
• RIBA(UK)- Chartered member - Royal Institute of British Architects -2011
• AIA(SL)-Associate member- Sri Lanka Institute of Architects (SLIA)-2012
• MSEE(UK)- Corporate Member Society of Environment Engineers, UK -2015
• GREENSL AP -Associate professional Green Building Council- 2014
• Professional artist – Registered with National Craft Council, Sri Lanka
• Professional scientist- National Science Foundation (NSF), Sri Lanka
• Honorary Fellow Member- Sri Lanka Institute of Interior Designers
• Completed the “Modular professional learning framework”, the professional training program offered by University of Sydney for teaching in higher education
• Professional training for teaching in Higher Education completed at National School of Business Management, Sri Lanka (Including training on LMS and online teaching)
• Associate professional training at Green Building Council of Sri Lanka
• Sessional Academic, School of Architecture, Design and Planning Jul 2018 up to now
• Research officer, Centre for Business and Social Innovation Sep 2019 to June 2020
University of Technology Sydney
• Senior Lecturer, NSBM Green University Dec 2013 to May 2018
• Consultant and professional researcher March 2009 – up to now
humanities lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with social sciences lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about qualitative methods lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$60|