My teaching method is to involve the students in a discussion about the subject we are studying and to impart my experiences. I am passionate about food and work safety and the processes that make these possible. I want students to gain the knowledge of the theory but be able to relate to it in a practical way, so that when they need to put it into practice that they have a better understanding of why. I want my students to develop the passion I have for offering clients and customers a wonderful experience when you are serving or cooking for them. This comes from not only what you offer, but how you offer it.
I have worked in industrial, corporate, fine-dining, restaurant, retail, canteen and aged-care catering over 37 years. I have been a dishwasher, waitress, pastry cook, function manager, catering assistant, bar manager, Chef Manager so have a wide range of experience. I have a Certificate in Catering and TAE in Training and Assessment. I have tutored at a College where the class was a group of long-term unemployed ranging in age from 17 - 45. The group had varying challenges and of the 10 that started, 7 completed and gained their Certificate III in Hospitality. Several have gone on to gain employment in the industry.
This cost is for cooking only. If a student requires Certificate Subjects a price can be negotiated according to requirements.
* Certificate of Catering
* Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
* Company Management Training Program
* Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
* Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
* Successfully be part of tutoring students to achieve their Certificate III in Hospitality at the Riverina Community College.
* In my role at Ramset, (before moving to the country), I toke over the kitchen internally, which involved setting up everything from scratch. This gave me a greater insight into Council Requirements; setting up food safety programs; meeting deadlines for management and the need to prioritize my time to complete both my cooking and administration requirements.
cooking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with traditional cooking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about baking lessons?
Taking healthy cooking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|