The key areas for my approach are text deconstruction, contextual understanding and strong essay structuring. I feel that a student who is able to better connect with the key points of a text can better approach a textual response, and developing an understanding of context to literature can make English assessments far more engaging and exciting to respond to.
I am a fifth-year student at the University Of Wollongong, where I major in English Literature and Creative Writing. I have maintained above average marks across my time at UOW, and prior to this I made the 2015 honour roll for Extension English 1 and English Advanced.
- Cancellation requires 24 hours notice
- Further discounts on hourly rate can be obtained through a group fee to be negotiated
- Refer another student for a free 2 hour study bonus!
- High School tuition for at-risk students
- Peer assisted learning at UOW
- 89.25 ATAR (2015)
- Band 6 in English Literature, English Extension 1
- Qualifications in editing, publishing and commercial writing
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with creative writing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about test prep lessons?
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$110||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||Not available|