I love to teach people with the practical examples of real world. Everything we see and think is definitely exist in nature thus if we use to correlate the learning to visible things with proper example then the learning became fun. I always follow this rule of nature.
I have my PhD degree in materials science and engineering and an outstanding understanding of Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I used took laboratory classes while I was a post graduate student. I am willing to teach materials engineering and basic engineering subjects.
Assistant Professor and Head Nov 2016- Jun 2018
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh
• Design the layout of full undergraduate curriculum for MSE department at KUET.
• Conduct theory and laboratory classes at undergraduate level
• Administrative work for the department of MSE, KUET.
• In-charge of materials testing, metallography, crystallography and microscopy laboratory
• Collaborate university with industry and conduct test for industry.
Technical analyst, Inspection Feb 2016- Nov 2016
Karnaphuli Fertilizer Company Limited, Bangladesh
• Develop novel characterization approaches for high temperature materials.
• Root cause analysis of cracks in the venturi of the burner of primary reformer.
• Compile and write technical reports and recommendation to avoid catastrophic failure.
Phd Research Scholar Jul 2012- Jan 2016
University of Wollongong, Australia
• Published 4 high quality journal articles as first author and 3 other articles as 2nd author.
• The evolution of microstructure and micro-texture of Ni-30Fe-C & Ni-30Fe-Nb-C alloys.
• Calculate the critical parameters of hot deformation and recrystallisation of the model alloys.
• Analysis of gleeble data in origin, Microsoft excel and mathlab.
• Prepared specimens for optical and scanning microscopy.
Demonstrator March 2013- June 2015
University of Wollongong
• Conduct the impact testing laboratory.
• Carry out the tensile testing, hardness and young modulus testing laboratories
• Cheek the laboratory reports and distribute final grade.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|