I review the previous lesson then introduce the new one. If there are new words in the lesson, I make sure to explain the words then I drill the words so they will be able to pronounce it correctly. If they did so, they will get a prise.
I worked as an English teacher in a private institute , where i taught youth and adults. I taught children and teenagers as a volunteer for several years and i really enjoyed it. I did private teaching too to children .
I used to be a teacher in school, I taught elementary grades. I also taught teenagers and adults. I can teach, play, sing and build a good relationship with children and be a good friend with adults. I enjoy learning new systems of teaching. I have the ability to undertake and understand new concepts and techniques with enthusiasm.
• Working with computer
• Help students master English despite learning disabilities or other challenges
1- Bachelor of English Literature.
University of Taiz ( Republic of Yemen )
2- 120-hour TEFL certificate.
• Teaching English and Arabic language to adults.
• Teaching English and Arabic language to children.
• Teaching Moral Classes to children.
• Teaching English Language in elementary school for grades ( 1, 2 and 3 ) .
Tutor in an English Learning Center (Direct English)
• Create lesson plans, including developing assignments, activities, and projects, and scheduling special events.
• Teach five classes each day with an average of 15 students each, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
• Use technology to develop interactive teaching activities.
• Superior skills in bridging the gap between Arabic and English.
• Encourage students to use English in their daily lives to increase proficiency.
• Work with students during planning period to help them catch up or tackle topics they are struggling with.
• Encourage students through special events and fun activities.
• Work with students who were falling behind to bring them on level with the rest of the class.
• Create activities and assignments to encourage and assist students with language acquisition.
• Led educational games and group activities.
• Built a collaborative and friendly classroom environment using and enforcing behavior guides, team teaching and interactive learning.
• Teaching and educating students according to their academic needs, abilities, and attainment potential.
Neda possesses strong teaching skills, knowledge and technique. I have seen a major improvement in my English Language skills within a short period of time.
I've known her for a long time and she is an experienced and trustworthy teacher.
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|