My teaching method is to first get you to show me what you know. This is definitely the most intimidating set as I bet you think you have no idea what someone this when approaching a new unit, but I bet you do! From there I will just show you where you went wrong and show you how I would have done so. I am a master of notes if I do say so my self, thus I love giving you a simplified guideline to approaching each type of maths problem in which you can refer back to and copy onto your cheat sheet. Personally, I believe my love and confidence in maths comes from knowing why everything is. Although this involves spending a little bit more time on stuff that isn't necessarily assesed, it alows me to approach each question with better knowledge on exactly what it is asking and where that stems from. I teach in a similar manner.
I base my classes on whatever you are learning in class. Every engaged student knows what they don't know, making my job easy. All I need to do is instruct you through where you got stuck and perhaps show you an alternate method. For those students who aren't lovers of learning, I am able to walk you through the examples your teacher showed you in class and establish that initial understanding before coaching you through some problems.
Hi, my name is Lily! I am currently completing Year12 in Adelaide and are taking Specailist Maths, Method Maths, English Lit and Chemistry. I am a strong lover of maths and hope to start Software Engineering next year at University. Additionally, I love teaching maths! You know that feeling when something doesn't make sense but you chip away at it and then it clicks! There is nothing I want more than to help you get there and speed up that process just a bit (while still working at your own pace!).
- Have held an A average for all classes since 8th grade, resulting in being rewards Academic Achievement Awards every semester since.
- Having swum at a national level I am also able to assist and guide athletes through homework allowing them to use there own energy on sporting commitments.
- Offer time assistance with effective time management and stress.
- Are able to provide tips on how I managed to stay on top of school, work, sport, and social life throughout late middle school and early high school.
- Include my perfectionistic attitude with every student and struggle to not become incredibly invested.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$130||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$400|