I have a modern and non dogmatic approach to yoga, meaning that although my teaching style is strong and creative, I always strive for safety and will never push students beyond their limit.
I always encourage students to find more balance between dynamic movement, and use strength and breath to move gracefully into poses rather than pulling yourself into them. It is important for us to accept and honour the body that you do have, and work towards your goals without excessively clinging to an outcome, and this is what the path of yoga can teach us.
Through mindful movement, clear cueing and creative theming my classes provide an opportunity for you to deep dive into your internal world, and contemplate new ideas. Although my classes are very alignment focused, it is my aim to provide a holistic session, and help you start living your most authentic, radiant life which means my classes will always include small amounts of meditation, breath work/focus, introspection & movement.
My passion as a yoga teacher is to always provide holistic, transformational classes to everyone no matter what their background, level or limitations by creating a space of support and encouragement.
I'm an experienced chakra yoga teacher and through mindful movement and awareness of our energetic body, we create transformation from the inside, and by balancing our internal energy centres we can move through life with more grace, awareness and ease.
Classes will always be themed and planned around your goals and aspirations. It is my responsibility to hold space for your transformation to take place, and I provide a caring and uplifting container for that to happen.
My expertise and experience mean I can provide the following classes/courses depending on your goals and aspirations:
Vinyasa Yoga flow classes, 60-90 mins
- These classes are more suitable for those with some yoga experience (but not necessary) and are perfect if you're looking for a class just to move your body, have fun, and share an experience with friends. Perfect if you're looking for a different type of hen party, as part of a long weekend, etc.
Beginner Yoga Courses
- These classes are for anyone who really wants to start yoga for the first time, and learn the fundamentals of the practice whilst learning how the practice can help transform your life. Beginner classes will be 60 minutes only, and are best taken as a course. There is simply too much to learn in just one 60 minute session.
Yoga Mentorship Program
- This course is for those of you who are serious about the practice of yoga. Perhaps you want to learn even more about what it takes to be a teacher, or just deepen your knowledge. For anyone who is considering taking a 200 hr yoga teacher training but doesn't quite feel ready to jump in - this is for you! We'll start integrating the practice into your life and daily routine so by the time you take your teacher training, you're already ahead of the game.
Alignment focused yoga
- I believe that in the yoga world, there are not enough people who have enough awareness of their bodies. Just because a yoga teacher guides your body into a particular shape, doesn't mean it suits your body type. My hope as a yoga teacher is that I can educate more and more practitioners to keep their body healthy & happy, avoiding injury, and finding alignment that uniquely works for their body making sure you get the most out of your practice.
General Lifestyle Coaching
- Best taken as a mini course of 5 sessions, these sessions are designed to help you figure out where you are right now vs. where you really want to be, and give you tools to help kickstart your journey of expansion towards reaching this desired outcome.
I give you total freedom to be yourself, but if you want lasting changes you need someone who'd going to hold you accountable, and thats me!
Energetic Alignment Coaching
- A signature coaching course that focuses on more than just re-programming your subconscious. Blockages in our physical and energetic bodies are an amazing indicator of our relationships with all different areas of our lives, and these blockages and negative relationships can cause us to create self limiting beliefs or behavioural patterns which stand in the way of truly stepping into our highest powers, and vibrating at a level that magnetises you to the life you're searching for. We use a range of yoga practices and coaching methods to uncover where these blockages are present, and help to shift your vibration so you can start inviting more of what you want into your life.
I'm an experienced apparel designer turned yoga teacher and wellness coach. Yoga was the catalyst that allowed me to see the world differently and gave me the strength to take control of my own life & my own happiness. I believe that movement is Magic, and I want as many people as possible to experience the transformation available to them through a holistic yoga practice and lifestyle.
I have been practicing yoga for more than 6 years, and having been trained in vinyasa yoga my teaching style is fluid & creative, allowing you to feel more into your body, drawing you out of your mind.
I also have a life coach certification, and am always strengthening my knowledge through courses that include nutrition, NLP life coaching, & biomechanics to better support my students safety and wellbeing.
Please note prices shown above are just a guide and are open to discussion and individual quotation. Please contact me to learn more and a quote will be provided based on what type of class or coaching you would like.
HLTADI002 Basic Emergency Life Support
HLTADI003 First Aid
- January 2020
Certified Life Coach with Transformation Academy - Sept. 2019
200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training with YogaBeyond in Bali - March 2018 - Yoga Alliance accredited
9 Month Yoga Mentorship with Yoga Union in Hong Kong - completed Feb 2018
First Class (BA) Honours in Fashion & Contour Design at DeMontfort University UK - Graduated June 2012
yoga lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with yoga flow lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vinyasa yoga lessons?
Taking yin yoga lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$100||$75|
|5 hours||Not available||$450||$375|
|10 hours||Not available||$925||$750|