Hello everyone, My name is Florian, and I am a certified Yoga teacher. I have trained in Khajuraho, India and I am now giving private and open classes in Melbourne CBD.
My classes usually last 1 hour, and they are organized as such:
- Warm up exercises
- Asanas (Yoga poses)
- Final relaxation
Please note that all exercises and poses include variations suitable for all levels.
I am a 200 hour Certified Hatha Yoga teacher and I have been teaching classes in Sydney, Australia since February 2018, but I have had 4 years of experience as a trainer to back me up.
Training and motivating people is what I do. I started as a trainer and team leader in McDonald's during my studies.
I then worked as a trainer in non-formal education, facilitatiing workshops on human rights, job searching or international cooperation, and managing groups of 30 to 40 people from different countries during intercultural exchanges and training courses.
I have eventually decided to combine my skills as a trainer and my passion for Yoga in order to become a teacher. My students and peers have always appreciated my smile and the positive vibes and energy that I share throughout my classes.
Cancellation policy: You can cancel your class at least up to 24 hours before the class begins.
● Certified 200 RYT Hatha Yoga Teacher
● Certified in Meditation
● Certified in Yoga for children
● Certified in Chair Yoga
● Certified in Yoga Nidra
● Ability to correct poses
● Knowledge of the benefits of the poses
●Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
● Communication/listening skills
● Organization skills
Education and training
January 2018: 200 Hours Hatha Yoga teacher training course
Arhantha Yoga Ashram, Khajuraho, India
2016: Master’s degree in foreign languages (English and Italian) and international cooperation
University of Montpellier, France
2008 – 2011: Bachelor’s degree in foreign languages (English and Italian)
University of Toulon, France
February 2018 – Present: Freelance Yoga teacher in Sydney, NSW
• Lead yoga classes for beginners and advanced practitioners
• Teach students correct poses and explaining its benefits
• Provide warmup and breathing exercises at the beginning of the class
• Provide alternate poses for students suffering from particular pain
• Provided guided final relaxation at the end of the class
• Pay attention to the need of every student throughout the class
November 2016/17: Trainer in professional and social inclusion at CEDIS in Fréjus, France
• Work individually or in group with people with difficult social backgrounds
• Analyse social and professional background of individuals
• Identify a social and professional project for each individual
• Facilitate workshops on job search tools i.e. resume and cover letter
• Conduct professional interviews
• Adapt to each individual’s particular issues
November 2014 - July 2016: Trainer in non-formal education at CESIE in Palermo, Italy
• Create and manage non-formal education workshops on various topics such as human rights, social and professional inclusion, active citizenship, job searching, and international cooperation.
• Organize workshops and manage accommodation and food for groups of 30-40 people from different countries
• Write and implement projects financed by the Erasmus + program
• Translate documents from French or English to Italian
September 2012 - July 2013: Trainer and Team leader at McDonald’s in Toulon and Montpellier, France
• Train and follow up of the new staff members
• Supervise the kitchen and motivate the kitchen staff
• Conduct evaluation meeting of all staff members
• Making sure that all the HACCP rules are respected
• French (Mother tongue)
• English (Fluent)
• Italian (Fluent)
• Mentor for young international volunteers and refugees in Palermo (2014 – 2016)
• Travels: France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Caribbean, India, Sri Lanka)
• Sports/Leisure: Fitness, Surf, Yoga (Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga), Scuba diving, Snorkelling, camping, reading, TV shows, video games, board games, harmonica, cooking.
Yogi Ram Jain: +(concealed information)1
Yogi Omkar: +91 (concealed information)
Jennifer Lauron: +(concealed information)6
Mael Reale: (concealed information)
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||$200||$200||Not available|
|10 hours||$400||$400||Not available|