I understand where the student stands, from there on develop a personalized lesson plan for him/her and by keeping in mind how much they are aiming for , modifications are made and new techniques are incorporated as we go along.
With a masters in applied physics , and having experience of more than 3 years, i have taught , coached and mentored many students from middle school to college. Maths and Physics are very easy , what you need is just a little bit of focus and special techniques of visualizing what you learn. The students with strong basics can choose to go in the career they want.
If i feel like you are a fast learner, i may lower the fees by 5 dollars at a later stage.
M.Sc , Faculty of Technology, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India May 2017
B.Sc, Faculty of science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India May 2014
Physics with Maths and Chemistry as minor.
Assistant professor, July 2017- May 2019
Neotech Technical Campus
• Instructed courses on subjects such as classical mechanics, engineering physics, mathematical physics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, electronics, solid state physics, digital electronics, Nuclear physics, optics, elementary quantum mechanics, Statistical mechanics, modern physics, astrophysics and Medical physics.
• Conducted general physics lab experiments De Morgan’s theorems, Young’s modulus, moment of inertia, Sonometer, velocity of sound, resonance pendulum, least square fitting, lee’s disc, Doppler effect, moment of inertia.
• Electronics lab experiments such as h parameters of CE transistor, C1/C2 by Desauty’s method, e/m by Thomson’s method, voltage and frequency measurements with CRO, Transistor characteristics in CE configuration, FET, BJT, UJT, characteristics of SCR, Zener diode as voltage regulator, Tunnel diode, Thermocouple.
• Optics lab experiments electron diffraction pattern, double refraction in calcite prism, wavelength of light with Adser’s prism, resolving power, elements of line spectra, Hartmann formula, Diffraction grating, Spectroscope, Travelling microscope, Diffraction by single slit.
• Assignments for the enhanced learning of the students considering their strengths.
• Evaluations as per the university requirements inclusive of the feedback for improvements.
• Tutorials and supplementary lectures for the students to identify and tackle their weaknesses.
• Seminars on advancements on recent developments in science and technology.
Faculty of science ,The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Fall 2013
Project: The Topological and Geometrical aspects of Physics.
Advisor: Dr Sudhanva Lalit.
Objective: To study the mathematical aspects of high energy physics, using group theory , differential geometry , and topology. The focus was on the algebraic topology and differential geometry.
Faculty of Technology and Engineering, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Summer 2015
Thesis: Non coplanar Hohmann transfer
Advisor: Dr Jignesh Pandya.
Objective: To design a transfer orbit to Venus from Earth with the help of Hohmann transfer and to study the effect of perturbations on the trajectory of the orbit due to solar radiation pressure, oblateness of earth and gravity of sun and moon.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
MATLAB (Graphing, Algebraic analysis, simulink)
FORTRAN(Arrays , loops, subprogram, random numbers and Monte Carlo simulations)
Linux (Ubuntu, linux-mint)
• Designed a mathematical model of interplanetary mission to Venus with MATLAB.
• Lead a team of class for designing ‘WAVE’ newsletter of physical society , MSU.
• Guided students for securing 2nd rank at the CPEx competition in physics experiments .
• Edited and designed physics laboratory manual in LaTeX for B.E first year students.
• Supervised photography contest at the Science manthan organised under the auspices of GSA.
• Drip irrigation on a small scale at the inter schools science competition 2011.
• University chess champion year 2018.
• Minaxi Lalit Science Award test in physics and maths by Gujarat Science Academy.
• Secured 2nd rank regional level in International Science Olympiad 2010.
• First rank Trophy holder in running competition at school level.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about algebra lessons?
Taking quantum physics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$37||$27|