I approach each lesson by first giving students a review of the previous lesson to ensure we are on the same page going into new curriculum. Next, I give the student an overview of what to expect in the day's lesson that includes a desired measurable outcome for the day. The lessons themselves are filled with a mix of examples that I have pulled online or from my own writing and opportunities for students to demonstrate their knowledge gained. I end each lesson by reviewing the measurable outcome goal outlined at the beginning of the lesson to ensure the student has made a true gain.
I am a recent ASU graduate from the Class of 2018. I graduated with a 4.0 and Summa Cum Laude honors. I have been giving private writing lessons throughout my time in college for those ranging from ages 10-50. My expertise in writing lessons includes how to form a well-crafted essay at any level from grade school to university, developing professional resumes and cover letters, and preparing students for success in the writing portions of both the ACT & SAT.
Bachelor of Science in Urban Planning, Arizona State University, Tempe May 2018
Minor in Sustainability, Minor in Political Science, Certificate in Energy and Sustainability GPA: 4.0
New American University Scholar – Provost’s Award __________________________________________________________________________________________
Health Equity Fellow Office of Minority Health & U.S Housing and Urban Development – Baltimore, MD
June 2018 - August 2018
• Selected to demonstrate and present a successful model for healthy housing in partnership with the Housing Authority of Baltimore City and Green Healthy Homes Initiative
• Facilitate informal interviews of social service recipients and providers in Baltimore City
• Gain knowledge of Housing and Urban Development and Health and Human Services organizational models and best practices
• Analyze impact of revitalization of housing developments on local and state economy through evaluation of current and projected housing conditions
Planning Intern City of Surprise Community Development Department – Surprise, AZ May 2017 – Jul 2017
• Reviewed applications for planning and zoning permits to ensure conformance with applicable ordinances, codes, and policies
• Utilized ArcGIS to analyze future development areas and evaluate property values
• Communicated with citizens, architects, developers, and engineers regarding the city's planning and zoning policies and development standards
• Engaged with public as a city representative at outreach meetings in the development of the city’s Economic Development Master Plan
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with writing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about resume - cover letter writing lessons?
Taking preparation for business school lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|