I focus on activity based methodology and interactive teaching sessions held with collaborations so the students are not bored and learn enough tips and tricks along with their lesson to cope up with comfort. I am diligent towards team work and achieving goals together.
I am an IT Engineer, working as a Tutor in Charles Sturt University teaching Masters in Information Technology Students a variety of subjects such as IT Ethics, IoT, Database, Project Management, Cloud Computing and Computer Organization and Architecture in Melbourne.
* 2016 - Worked as Database and System Administrator in Anti-Money Laundering Department and SWIFT Support.
* 2017 - Current Masters in Information Technology - Specialisations (Networking and Cloud Computing).
* 2018 - Current - Working as a Tutor and Peer Assisted Student Leader in Charles Sturt University.
* Project Management Professional Certified
* An HD and DI student throughout.
* Academic Achievement Award
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with databases lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about SQL lessons?
Taking mysql lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||Not available|