Guaranteed to help each student find (or re-find) their footing and confidence in music, my lessons are always based on the individual's needs. I ensure there is always growth, positivity and fun throughout each session. My lessons are designed to develop musical awareness with a mix of theory and aural skills as well as provide the confidence to compose and create original musical works.
I am a professional piano, voice and music theory tutor with over 9 years experience in teaching students of all ages and levels both privately and through various music schools in Melbourne and Auckland, New Zealand. I hold a Bachelor of Media Arts (Music) and an ATCL diploma in Piano Performance.
- Over 9 years of experience in music teaching
- 100% pass rate of all exam students
- Well versed in various University, VCE, AMEB, Trinity, ABRSM syllabuses
- ATCL diploma in Piano Performance from Trinity College London
- Bachelor of Media Arts (Music) from WINTEC, New Zealand
- Audio Engineer/Song-writer and Producer with 10 years experience
- Current Working With Children Check
Perfect! Josh is great at keeping the kids motivated throughout the lesson. He is very enthusiast and shares his love of music very well with the kids.
Excellent students, great attitudes to both practicing and learning new things!
music reading lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with piano lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about music theory lessons?
Taking composition lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|