My teaching method is highly dependant on the student. For me, the key to good grades is producing a condensed set of revision notes and then complete past papers on a regular basis. I like to get the student involved as much as possible by tackling each problem together. Also to make the most out of the sessions I find it helpful if the students identify their problems in advance and email them to me,
I am a third year Engineering Student from Southampton University with an excellent academic background. Throughout my course I solve complex engineering problems which have enabled me to gain a solid foundation in both mathematical and physical principles. The revision techniques I have used and the understanding of what the examiners are looking for have helped me to achieve 7A*, 4A and 2B at GCSE, 3A* at A-Level and a 84% average in university.
Cancellations must be provided before 1 hour of the appointment.
5 Pendine Walk Fairwater Cwmbran | 07(concealed information) | (concealed information)
I am an ambitious, well-rounded and highly motivated individual with a keen interest in a tutoring position to complement my day to day activities.
BENG (HONS) ENGINEERING | UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON (AVERAGE – 85%)
ST ALBANS RC HIGH SCHOOL/SIXTH FORM
A Levels: Mathematics (A*), Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), GCSE: 7A*, 4A, 2B (Including English).
RETAIL ASSISTANT AND VOLUNTEER | WAITROSE CAFÉ, PRIMARK AND SIGHT CYMRU | 2013-2015
• Worked within a team running a busy café and dealing with clients in an efficient and courteous manner. My roles consisted of stock checking and replenishment, monitoring deliveries and maintaining café appearance.
• Worked in Primark part-time on tills dealing with customer transactions. I also worked on the shop floor replenishing stock and resolving customer enquiries.
• Sight Cymru is a centre for the blind where I helped organise fundraising events, collate information packs and ring local businesses about charity boxes on a weekly basis.
Skills & Abilities
COMMUNICATION AND TEAM WORK
• Through working in retail and food service I have been able to enhance my communicational skills as I had to speak to customers on a regular basis.
• As team leader of a university group design project I had the responsibility of understanding each individual’s strengths and distributing project tasks accordingly. This improved my confidence and patience, both of which are key leadership skills.
• During a summer work placement at Ascendant Technologies I worked within a projects team who solved problems efficiently to meet deadline requirements.
• While playing football for Southampton University I am able to play with a variety of players which not only improved my team work skills but also my competitiveness.
IT AND LANGUAGES
• Confident and experienced user of all day-to-day computer software and technology including emails and Microsoft programs.
• Fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
Interests, Achievements and Additional Information
• My main interests are health and fitness, cars and football.
• Marie Curie 5k Swimathon South Wales.
• Full UK Driving License and Car Owner.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about algebra lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|