My method runs on step by step teaching where it goes from the foundation level to the required level of understanding. At each and every level I explain the topic and ensure that everyone is clear with it. After completion of a particular topic, I revise it again and make students practice so that the topic gets embedded into them without any hesitations therefore, they can perform very strongly.
I'm a Bachelor of Technology graduate from a renowned university in India from electronics background. Currently, I'm pursuing my Master's degree in electronics from The University of Adelaide. I have an experience of teaching a notable number of school students from my place and I was effective in handling their concerns efficiently. I have also taught in a government school at my place. The way of teaching is comprehensible to all the students having diverse capabilities and understanding levels. I can deliver the knowledge efficiently which could be easily grasped by the students.
Completed an internship on “Study of microcontrollers” in the Electronics Corporation Of India Ltd (ECIL), Hyderabad, for the duration of one month (02-06-2016 to 01-07-2016) at the time of 2nd-year 2nd semester (2-2)
• Completed an Industrial Oriented Mini Project and study on “Occupancy And Clearance Of Track In Signalling Territory” in the Office Of The Senior Divisional Signal & Telecom Engineer, Hyderabad Division, South Central Railway, Secunderabad, for a week(12-06-2017 to 16-06-2017) at the time of the 3rd-year 2nd semester. (3-2)
• Completed Major project on “ Skin tone Steganography on Real-time images” ” with a group of 3 members in the 4th year 2nd semester(4-2)
• Completed project on “Solar Battery Charger And Battery Level Indicator” with a group of 3 members in the 3rd year 1st semester(3-1)
• Completed project on “Clap Switch Using IC555 timer” with a group of 3 members in the 3rd year 1st semester(3-1)
• Completed project on “Mechanism Of Street Lights Using Logic Gates” with a group of 3 members in the 2nd year 2nd semester(2-2)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/ ACHIEVIEMENTS
• Won pogo amazing kids award in 2005 • Actively participated in various sports activities for inter-school • Attended EXCELSIOR Model United Nations in 2017 • Participated in NSS (National Service Scheme) activities
• Organized and participated in various events during under graduation
UBER INDIA TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED Community Operations Specialist September 2018 - November 2018 (3 months) Hyderabad Area, India
South Australian Government Certified child care Volunteer
The University of Adelaide Master of Engineering - MEng, Electrical and Electronics Engineering · (2019 - 2021)
SreeNidhi Institute of Science &Technology Bachelor of Technology, Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering · (2014 - 2018)
I highly recommend lahari for this position as I've seen her teaching during my university days. She's passionate, efficient teacher in making good relationships with her students. Lahari has a good bond with all ages. Her potential in connecting with students and talent in teaching math topics are excellent. She is also good in written and verbal communication . She executes all these tasks with a positive attitude. I recommend lahari to you without a doubt.
Lahari tends to be a good tutor because she is knowledgeable and patient. She has unique approach to every problem.
I’ve know Lahari since childhood. She’s not only a quick learner but also an efficient teacher. She’s been an excellent academic performer and has amazing problem solving skills. Maths is her cup of tea. I’ve seen her help out her peers to solve problems and memorise formulae. She has her own way of learning and teaching. I believe in her skills and would surely recommend her.
She was my student
Intelligent and was very good in maths
Most of the problems she used to work by her self
Has very good logic in solving problems of maths and physics
I have known Lahari since my 5th standard. She is 2 years elder to me and i am very poor at Math. I asked her for help during my 10th class examination and i scored better grades at Math. She has a good subject knowledge and she tries to understand every student in her own way. She can do justice as a teacher very well!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|