1. Bottom-up teaching method
2. Understand the Student
3. Catching the Syllabus
4. Getting into the Exam Scheme and samples
5. Periodic checking as to what learned
6. Helping the Students to catch with Lessons
7. Measuring the level of understanding
8. Set Schedule for everything
I am a Computer Engineer, specialized in software design and development in both windows and web.
Experience ranging from Visual Basic to Visual Basic .Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, MYSql, PHP, HTML etc.
Now I want to impart my working knowledge student community also.
1. (B Level) MCA from DOEACC (under Ministry of Information & Communications, Govt. of India)
2. Programmer with Network technologies for 5 years
3. Programmer for 2 years in ASCORP, UAE
4. Academic Project head with Zybertech Solutions (P) Ltd
4. Project lead in Zybertech Solutions (P) Ltd, thereafter now for more than 10 years
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about computer programming lessons?
Taking SQL lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$9|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$44|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$89|