My teaching method depends on individuals' needs. Generally, I prefer demonstration and reflective strategies where I firstly explain the importance of given task, show all the steps to perform the task and then let the students solve the similar problems where they can learn from their own mistakes with my guidance.
I am Business Intelligence Analyst. I have Master degree in Information Technology (Information Systems). I used to teach high school students Maths, Physics and Computer. I used to teach 3 to 4 classes consisted of 15 students. Moreover, I used to give private tuition to individuals.
I can also provide lessons in Hindi, Punjabi and English.
Travelling charges depend on the travelled distance.
Alternatively, I can provide lessons in the nearest libraries in Canning Vale.
Masters of Information Technology (Information System) Aug 2015- June 2017
Swinburne University of Technology
Key study Areas
Requirement Analysis and Modelling; System Project Management; Business Intelligence;
User-Centred Design; IS/IT Risk Management; Global ICT Practice
Student Mentor March 2019- Current
Ed connect Australia (Thornlie Senior High School), Perth
• Helping young students to develop mathematics skills
• Making students learn academic topics through various activities
• Helping them with goal setting & suggesting courses of action
• Assisting them in identifying their strengths & overcoming their weaknesses
Business Intelligence Officer
• Generate daily sales reports using Salesforce to see daily sales
• Analyse Sales Data to get statistics
• Make data trends and dashboards for management
• Assist marketing team in choosing specific marketing tools to improve sales
• Handled customers’ queries via emails, phones and in-person
• Created clients’ account and entered data in the system
• Performed ad hoc duties
• Assisted management in collecting and organising clients’ documents
Maths & Physics Tutor
• Developed study material and taught high school students
• Evaluated students’ performance
• Developed Study support programs
• Campus Participation Award
• Career Development Award
• Global Citizenship Award
• Industry Experience Award
Charan is friendly, soft spoken and very helpful person. She is very hard working who put all her efforts and best attitude to achieve any task. I saw my kids getting better in academics by developing skills in computing and mathematics when taught by her. Except being a professional and friendly tutor, she is an excellent mentor who can help in goal setting and suggesting courses of action to achieve those goals.
I highly recommend her.
Charan has been a real pleasure to work with. Charan did an exceptional job on projects that she worked on.
Passionate, great and creative co-worker her sensitivity on an important project is well developed. Charan is a very productive person, is hardworking, broad-minded and forward thinking individual.
Detail oriented and deadline oriented; Charan has vast knowledge, is quick and thorough.
Thanks to interpersonal skills, Charan has great relations with all stakeholders in a company.
Desire for proficiency and education makes Charan highly recommended.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft excel lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft word lessons?
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|