My teaching style is practical yet open-minded. I am flexible in terms of others learning styles. Structured in an informal setting (can be formal) with the approach of incremental stages towards sustainable and achievable outcomes.
I am a youth development officer and mindfulness coach. I have been working with Families and Children for over a decade. I endeavor to further my studies too. I have been a mentor for 2-3 years and find it very rewarding.
- Case managed clients with risk assessment plans continually monitoring reviewing outcomes.
- The use of effective communication by having an awareness of language with people with no verbal communication.
- Counselling and establishing a relationship of trust and confidentiality
- Work within privacy laws in an agency, with ethical commitments to confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-directed, and regularly seek feedback to improve performance and contribution to team goals.
- Life coaching with autism, including life lessons.
- Behaviour management skills
- Computer skills: Intermediate Microsoft Office, Internet, Social Media.
Kenmore State High School 2006
• Year 12 Certificate
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
• Cumulative Percentage Average: Distinction (5.5 GPA)
• BA of Social Welfare
• Majoring in Indigenous knowledge
Eilidh previously worked with our organisation for an extended period of time in a volunteer student support role. Eilidh also designed and facilitated sessions to assist our students with improved emotional and physical wellbeing. Eilidh is a very grounded person who connects easily with our students creating a positive learning relationship. She is very driven and has a wealth of both personal and professional experience to assist young people including how to manage their studies and achieve success in multiple areas. Eilidh has a very broad and open minded vision developed through many learned and lived experiences. It was a huge benefit for our students to learn with Eilidh's guidance.
Eilidh is a conscientious and committed scholar who can work with people across a range of diverse backgrounds.
academic tutoring lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|