Want to express yourself ?
To interpret your favorite songs?
To share the art of music to your child or just discover your hidden talent after finding an old guitar lying around? ...
Well, you're on the right ad :)
The beginners courses that will be given to you are modeled on my years of self-taught learning (but still rigorous!), Using tabs and exercises created for you, adapting to your rhythm, your musical desires, your facilities and difficulties.
With this program, you will be able in a few weeks to easily interpret simple pieces, to know the theoretical bases of music, and especially to know the language of tablatures and other self-learning techniques whose only limit is your motivation! (I just put you on the rails and after you can keep learning)
You will learn (chronologically):
• To tune your guitar
• The first simple chords (Mi, Mi minor, La, La minor)
• To read a tablature
• Exercises on songs of your choice with simple chords
• Switching from one chord to another + Rhythmic
• Bases of ranges and arpeggios (blues, rock, folk)
• Simple new rhythmic
• More complex chords (Sol, Re, Do)
• Arpège on songs of your choice
• Far chords (Fa then all single far chords)
My name is Marie, I'm a belgian girl currently living in Cairns. I'm passionated about music since forever, and I'll be happy to teach you my favorite instrument: the guitar! :)
With 10 years of experience as an autodidact, I've been giving lessons in Belgium to many kids and adults.
Far from the complicated academic theory, I'll create tailor-made programs for all ages, desires and styles, with easy-to-understand tablatures. Always in a good mood, my key words are ease and fun, while respecting the rhythm of every student.
You will learn the guitar, but also tips, anecdotes, advice and things to know about music in general, its rules and secrets. :)
- Singer & Guitarist for many festivals and concerts ( 10 years )
- DJ in Belgium for Chill2chill and other events ( 6 years )
- Music producer on the computer ( 6 years )
- Video maker for musical events ( 7 years )
- Graduated Photographer ( 3 years )
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$34||Not available|