Hi! My name is Ella Foster, I am 19 and have just commenced my second year of studying a bachelor of physiotherapy at James Cook University. I am looking for some casual tutoring work outside of study. I graduated in 2015 with an OP4 and I now have a GPA of 6.0. I enjoy mathematics, english, drama and PE and would happily tutor it. I’m enthusiastic, polite and easy to get along with. I’m very good with kids and have good communication skills.
I have tutored my younger brother through grade 11 and 12 over FaceTime and have plenty of experience baby sitting. I have baby sat through high school and also three primary aged kids during the summer holidays. I work very well with kids, am easy to get along with and always willing to lend a hand.
- Casually through high school.
- Casually on summer holidays looking after three primary school aged kids.
Cowboys Stadium – Spotless
- Bar work (delivering food and drinks) for Cowboys games
- Whitsunday Anglican School
- Mackay Entertainment Centre
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|