Kindy- High School level, specialising in Primary age.
My lessons are fun, focused and geared towards the understanding of the specific student. I have many years of experience in understanding a barrier to learning and I will be able to spot and solve these with my creative teaching methods.
I am a qualified teacher with 4 years experience of teaching in a classroom environment. I have up to date training on the easiest way to understand Primary level Maths, using different cognitive methods, including building on concrete understanding. I can solve any Maths 'block' that you may have!
September 2014- April 2017: Bromstone Primary School, Class Teacher and History Lead.
Bromstone is a Primary school catering for 600 pupils from ages 4-11 in Broadstairs, England. My duties as a class teacher and history lead included:
• Provide high-quality teaching and maintain the progression of my Year 3 class (age 7-8) and using appropriate assessment techniques to ensure the class of 30 pupils achieved the correct level during the course of the year.
• Use teaching strategies to engage and allow all students to access the learning and develop critical thinking and problem solving skills, including receiving extensive training on the 2014 (new) curriculum in Maths, English and Reading.
• Differentiate and adapt learning to include those with Special Educational Needs and those with English as an Additional language.
• Working as part of a team with other teachers, teaching assistants and managers to plan appropriate and engaging lessons and delegate tasks accordingly over the year group members (which involved 90 Year 3 pupils).
• Liaising and facilitating the work of other adults in the class room, including Teaching Assistants and volunteers, to ensure their time is used in an effective way to ensure the progression of all pupils.
• Maintained a supportive and safe learning environment by using many strategies to promote positive 'behaviour for learning' and to ensure the emotional and social well-being of all students, as well as engaging with parents/carers to support this.
• Continually improve professional development, including attending staff training meetings and outside CPD. This includes recently updated Child Protection training (February 2017), PREVENT training (April 2017) and Epipen use training (2016).
• Input and analyse data using online systems, such as SIMS and iTrack.
July 2017-present (casual work, school holiday specific): Code Camp.
Code camp is an Australian company that offers school holiday instruction in coding, including creating an app, to children aged 5 and up. My duties included:
• Creating and maintaining a safe and happy environment, including building a rapport with the children attending camp.
• Preparing to potentially access the first aid skills that I have been trained in (anaphylaxis).
• Following, and altering, a lesson plan to fit the needs and wants of the students in the class.
• Active supervision of the children at breaks and lunch, as well as safe drop off and pick up.
Alice is a dedicated and hardworking educator, who has a passion for teaching and nurturing others. She is able to apply her excellent teaching practices outside the classroom to effectively support and enthuse others. I would highly recommend Alice. Thank you for all your help!
Alice's is an experienced teacher who loves history. Teaching in primary school alice has become excellent st teaching a wide range of topics. She is very patient and great at explaining things.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|