Have fun, develop and learnt the fundamentals of cheerleading in a safe and non-judgemental space
-Learn the Arm Formation and Placements
with and without poms
-Develop flexibility, stamina and contortion
-Develop a better understanding of choreographic components within cheerleading
Over 10 years of Dance teaching experience of various styles, Contemporary, Jazz, Modern, Tap, Ballet, RockNRoll, Disco Freestyle, Cheerleading, Acrobatic Dance
I'm qualified as a Dance Movement Psychotherapist (MA) and Dance Teacher Degree (BA)
I offer Dance classes catered towards the needs of adults and young people with and without physical and psychological additional needs. As well as Children in mainstream education.
Classes focus on the development of fitness, confidence and autonomy of participants, as well as assisting in the creative and social process of all individuals involved. I work both face to face and online, offering tailored dance movement programmes
I have a 24hr cancellation policy and a deposit of $5 to be paid upfront before lessons.
Founder and Manager
Offers Dance classes catered towards the needs of adults and young people with physical and psychological additional needs. As well as Children in mainstream education. Classes focus on the development of fitness, confidence and autonomy of service users, as well as assisting in the creative and social process of all individuals involved.
• Responsible for safety and welfare of all young people and adults under my supervision
• Required to manage the advertisement, facilitation and handling of finances of Dance4U classes
• Responsible for management of fundraising events and performances
• Responsible for safety and welfare of all young people and adults under my supervision, ensure that all safeguarding procedures are carried out. My duty of care to log any incidents and report these if necessary
• Required to manage the advertisement of the company through social media and marketing strategies as well as attending networking events
• Required to book venues, keep a register of clients and their contact details on file
• Recording finances for tax purposes Using Excel
• Setting up business banking and Direct Debits to establishments, creating invoices and cashing cheques, also handling money.
Dance and Musical Theatre Teacher for Mainstream Primary School Children
KDDK Limited (Katie Driscoll’s Dance Klass)
• Travelling around Birmingham Independently delivering Dance, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Tap and musical theatre workshops to Primary School students of all ages
• Size of classes ranged from 5 students to 30 students
• Attend different schools across all parts of Birmingham/ Solihull
-Responsible for handling of finances of money for shows, competitions and costumes
-Responsible for organizing numbers of individuals contributing to costumes and performances
Dance and Drama Teacher for Individuals with Additional Needs
Forward Thinking Movement (FTM) 35 Lancaster Road, Leicester, LE1 7HA | Nov 2013 – December 2017
• Requires me to ensure students are in a happy and safe environment and enjoy all classes delivered too them
• Taught me the importance of tailoring my classes to the needs of the individual
• Excellent organisation skills acquired through planning classes
• Volunteer my time with other FTM classes including The Arts Award where children discuss different art forms so they develop their creativity
• Created, Planned and facilitated a summer play scheme for those with a range of additional needs
• The role required me to asses, record and write progress reports on over 150 students after each Saturday class, importing these into ‘Tapestry’
• Planned and taught classes based upon different themes as students worked towards showcases
Dance and Drama Coach for children aged 4-14 both mainstream and additional needs-
Holiday Clubs only
Aspire Active Camps Unit 6, Holly Park, Spitfire Road, Birmingham, B24 9PB | June 2016 – On Going
• Required me to ensure all students were registered and signed for at the beginning and end of each day
• All activities were catered towards each child’s needs and capability as there was a mixture of ages and abilities every day
• Ensuring all children were engaged during Dance, Drama, Singing and Craft activities
• Allowing children free time to express themselves by giving them the opportunity to create their own dance, drama and craft work, increasing their autonomy
• During the day throughout break and lunch all activities on camp met as one I encouraged children to make new friends and ensured other individuals needs where being looked after
Perfect! She is wonderfully patient and so sweet and kind! I have great faith that she will be able to prepare me for tryouts! :)
Sloane is an Incredibly hard working and dedicated student. I look forward to continued work with her until April, It's a pleasure for me to assist her in her Cheerleading journey.
Perfect! Very professional
Great communication skills, good flexibility and super enthusiastic attitude.
Perfect! She let me learn at my own pace. Encouragement through and through.
Christian is incredibly enthusiastic and willing to learn! A great student to work with
Emily teaches dance to my daughter who has complex additional needs and is non-verbal. Emily has the knowledge and experience to adapt the class content to suit the children she is teaching. She is professional, has patience and skill to get the best out of the children so that they enjoy their dance class.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|