My teaching method depends on how you learn the best. Firstly, I would like to know your strengths and weaknesses. I will have lesson plans developed for each one of my students. I will try to understand the way you best learn and alter my lesson plans according to that. I like to give examples and work through them with the students. I would like to build relationship where the student is comfortable to ask me any questions as I believe there is no silly questions. There are many ways to solve a certain maths problem- I value each method and help you understand the one that you are comfortable with. However will also show you shortcuts, tips and tricks along the way.
I am a Mechanical Engineer Graduate from QUT. I have a long history of tutoring. I have done professional tutoring for various levels and subjects. I have taught students of different age groups and background including first year university students. I know the struggles and problems that come with numbers and I have the ability to help you make sense out of it.
- High school peer tutoring
- Youth member of parliament
- Bachelor of mechanical engineering (Honors)
- Bachelor of Business
- Tutor for "Tutoring with Excellence"- I worked with people from different background and ages. I have gathered experience and knowledge to understand and teach students in many ways.
- Peer tutoring at university - I have excellent experience in teaching my fellow peers at university
- Student Ambassador at University- I have learned to work with other students and teachers. I know how to communicate with everybody
Perfect! Reyoen helps Miss V with her area of weakness in math 2x weekly and introduce her to new concepts based on her school curriculum. Her confidence is increasing with each and every lesson. Reyoen is knowledgeable and a great tutor to have. We've been using his service for a couple of months now. His service is highly recommended.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$140||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$280||$300|