My method of teaching is relax, fun and friendly through role plays, games, conversations and discussions, watching films, videos and listening to music. I tend to show lots of photos and pictures and bring objects to the class to show.
I am a photographer with a Masters in Fine Art and a TESOL Certificate IV. I have taught international adult migrant community for a year now. I have an Iranian background therefore I know the hardship of learning a new language.
• TESOL Certificate IV- Language Training Institute, Melbourne 2018
• Master of Fine Arts- Deakin University, Melbourne 2013
• Bachelor of Fine Arts- Tehran Azad University, Iran 2003
• EAL trainer at ITHEA teaching English to Chinese immigrants in two levels. July 2018- December 2018
• Teacher assistant at Yarra community Centre-AMEP 2018
• Volunteer ESL teacher for Women’s Program; culturally diverse women at ASRC; asylum seeker resource
• EAL teaching placement at Yarra community Centre-AMEP 2018
• Volunteer ESL teacher at Crossway Church, Melbourne 2018
Other Skills and interests:
• Documentary and Fine Art exhibiting photographer
• Fluent in English and Persian
• Pre-intermediate in French and Italian
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$40||Not available|