When teaching I find it most important to tailor lessons to the student. This is, especially for younger children, an almost full-proof way to not only gaining the student's attention and engaging them, but ensuring they will understand and absorb the content given as best as possible. I also find it important to factor in revision of the previous lesson to ensure constant, on-going learning.
I am a University Student studying Biology and Chemistry. I have tutored throughout my High School years and now into university. i have tutored in all my subjects given, and got fantastic results in all of the subjects in both High School and University level.
Awards & Achievements:
- School Prefect (2018)
- Year 12 Subject Awards for German and German Extension (2018)
- Academic Merit Prizes (2014, 2016-2018)
- Titration Certificate of Excellence (2017)
- Awards in ICAS Science (2013 -2017)
- Awards in Australian Mathematics Competition (2013 -2017)
Questacon Explainer Volunteer (2019)
- Scientific explanation to young children and customers
- Customer service
Private Tutor of High School Students (2019)
- Preparation of personalised lessons for each student
- Delivering lessons in mathematics, physics and chemistry
- Tracking the development of students’ understanding and providing feedback
- Mentor of a Year 3 School Class (2018)
- Student Representative (2017)
- Volunteer Tutoring and Mentoring of Young students (2016-2017)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|