Requirements for this course are:
1- Being familiar with static of structure
2- Being familiar with analyse of structures
3- Mechanics of materials
In this course I will go through related Australian standards, Cold form technical drawings and samples, 3D models and cold form components, Then I will teach how calculate section properties then trainee will receive all the information to calculate capacities of cold form profiles. Finally I will go through cold form components one by one and will teach how to design each of the components.Also, this course will provide all the training for a civil or structural engineer to know how to inspect constructed cold form building for any common or especial defect. Finally I will share my experiences and tips as a experienced engineer for your future careers. I gathered all what you need to know to design a cold form building and the knowledge to inspect the designed building after the construction, is provided in this course.
Here is brief list of what I will go through in this course:
Introduction for Cold form buildings and components
Australian standards related to cold form buildings
Getting familiar with cold form drawings
Calculating section properties for cold form profiles
Calculating bending capacity of the cold form profiles
Calculating axial compression and tension capacities of the cold form profiles
Calculating shear capacity of the cold form profiles
Calculating designing loads for designing LSF buildings:
1- Earthquake Load
2- Wind load
3- Dead load
4- Live load
Designing of the cold form components:
2- Jamb studs
7- Z and strap Bracing
8- Designing hot-rolled posts and beams
9- Cold form connections
10- Inspection of constructed cold form building
A professional structural engineer and a professional member of Engineers Australia (EA) with more than 5-year of experience Highly motivated, supportive and enthusiastic teacher. Proficient in drawing of structural details and designing hot-rolled and cold form steel and concrete structures. Experienced in material and cost estimating and designing of industrial and residential projects such as a silo, factory structures, and high rise residential and commercial buildings. Currently coordinating and training structural engineers to design cold form buildings at JJRyan consulting for Stoddart Group.
Please follow my linked through the link below:
The rates are for the current special offer.
Amin Yazdi-Master of Structural Engineering
A professional Civil engineer and a professional member of Engineers Australia (EA) with more than 5-years of experience who commit to given tasks. Highly motivated, supportive and enthusiastic team worker who is looking for to meet new challenges to learn more. Ability to work under pressure with self-improvement in multi-task works with a sense of responsibility. Proficient in drawing of structural details and designing hot-rolled and cold formed steel structures as well as concrete structures. Experienced in material estimating and designing of industrial and residential projects such as a silo, factory structures, and high rise residential and commercial buildings.
• Experienced in the construction and building industry
• With good experience and ability in reading, interpreting and providing structural documents, manuals, procedures and reports
• Good at teamwork in the multi-cultural environment.
• Having experience in designing steel and concrete structures.
• Experienced in designing structures using AISI, AISC, ASCE, and ACI Codes.
• Familiar with Australian codes (AS4100, AS4600, NASH, AS4055, AS5100, AS4678, AS3600 and AS1170).
• Ability to self-improvement and self-learning based on what is needed in given tasks.
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Project
Structural Engineer | JJRyan consulting
MAR 2019 – STILL WORKING
JJ Ryan Consulting is a team of skilled and experienced engineers, designers and project managers that focus on problem solving. JJ Ryan assists clients throughout the entire infrastructure life cycle with their skilled professionals delivering a variety of services, including, Strategic & commercial advisory, Program & project management, Engineering design, Contract administration, Asset management
These services are provided to clients in a variety of market sectors, including:
Buildings & Property
Energy & Resources
Environment & Urban Development
• Training and coordinating JJRyan engineers to design LSF buildings
• Providing engineering supports for Stoddart Group
• Working as the JJRyan representative in the client office in Ormeau-QLD, Stoddart Group
• Designing LSF buildings
• Conducting bridge load rating assessment and providing reports
• Providing shop drawings
• Providing technical drawings for retaining walls
• Designing Retaining walls
• Conducting Level 2 building inspection and providing building inspection reports
• Conducting Level 2 bridge inspection and providing bridge inspection reports
Structural Engineer | NOFAN TAHKIM Company
NOV 2015 - FEB 2017 AND NOV 2017 -DEC 2018
Designing and construction company with more than 25-years experience in constructing industrial and residential structures, especially in designing and constructing silos with more than two million tons of flour and wheat capacity in total.
Estimator and Drafter | SAHAND FARS Company| junior engineer
JULY 2014 - JULY 2015
An experienced company in constructing offshore and onshore projects in the fields of backfilling pipelines, construction of hydraulic, Refinery and power plant structures.
• Drafting Plans and Site plans
• Preparing reports for a technical office manager
• Estimate material usage and their costs.
• Tracking construction process based on their scheduled timetable and reporting upon request.
• Having a meeting with site engineers to find out about project’s challenges and their progress.
• Providing timetables based on the construction process.
• Designing structures using AISC, ASCE, ACI codes.
OTHER SELF EXPERIENCES
• Experienced in modelling welding process and calculating residual stress and deformations by doing more than 12 projects in this field.
• Experienced in the stability of steel structures and their post-buckling behaviours.
• Experienced in using composite materials (FRP, CFRP, …) to retrofit steel and concrete structures.
• Experienced in doing more than ten projects by using MATLAB, MAPLE, and FORTRAN.
• Evaluating cyclic behaviour of CHS T joints with considering welding process."- 3rd international conference on structural engineering
• "Investigation of Long Composite Plates stability under Interaction of In-plane Loads."- 25th international conference on mechanical engineering
• "Investigation of FRP wrapping on improving buckling behaviours in CHS T joints." - National conference on the use of composites in the - Faculty of Civil Engineering
• “Liquefaction susceptibility mapping in Bandar-Abbas city."- 5th International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics
I have known Amin since I was a graduate student. He is a hardworker and proficient in his work. He is so patient and responsible when he teaches people.
Amin is a very experienced tutor and also he is a very dedicated and committed teacher. He is wonderful and makes learning easy and understandable. He made me so relaxed when I was asking him so many questions and he helped me without hesitation.
I’ll highly recommend Amin as a professional Civil engineer and all the knowledge he can share with his prospective students.
Amin has the ability to develop a relationship with their students. He is patient, caring, kind, and professional.
Amin is an experienced teacher and engineer in designing and in inspecting Australian residential houses.
I've known Amin for about 10 years. He is an expert civil engineer and teaches excellently. I highly recommend him.
engineering lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with civil engineering lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about agricultural sciences lessons?
Taking construction lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$225||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$440||$400|