I have an innovative teaching method, ensuring that my methods are suited for each individuals' needs. I break key concepts down, ensuring the basics are understood to build upon and develop a sound understanding. I make sure that I have a varied methods to teach specific constructs to ensure there is something for everyone.
I am a Psychology graduate (BSc) from Sheffield Hallam University and have a strong background within accounting and a passion for math and logic puzzles. I excelled in mathematics during my academics achieving an A* Maths GCSE and an A Further Mathematics GCSE.
Please ensure any lessons are cancelled within 48 hours otherwise a 50% charge will apply.
There will be no travel charge.
Danniella Paige Shipley
I consider myself to be an ambitious person. I am very hard working and motivated, this way I can achieve the best possible success. I can work well both in a team and individually. I have a friendly nature and hold very strong leadership qualities which enables me to be an excellent tutor.
• (2015 – 2018) Sheffield Hallam University – BSc (Hons) Psychology
2nd Class Bachelor of Science Honors Degree - First Division
• (2013 – 2015) Buxton Community School - 6th Form
Psychology - B
Biology - C
Mathematics - C
• (2008 – 2013) Buxton Community School
14 GCSEs at grades A*-C
Mathematics - A*
Young Apprentice in Sport - Distinction* (equivalent to 4 x A*
English Language - A
English Literature - A
Further Mathematics - A
Biology - A
History - A
Chemistry - A
Religious Studies - A
Physics - A
Psychology - A
(December 2013 - Present) S&W Independent Living Office Administrator/HR Assistant
• Duties Include: Responsible for the managing a 50 staff payroll, the holiday booking system, recruitment, keeping care plans up to date, abiding by CQC requirements, filing duties, invoicing for care packages.
- I have developed excellent communication skills, regularly dealing with elderly Service Users who are hard of hearing, and excellent organisational skills keeping up to date with timesheets and holidays which is vital to be completed in a timely manner.
My main interests focus around sporting activities. Whilst studying at University I was a part of sports team competing at National events whilst balancing a working life and a degree. Prior to this I spent 10 years playing football for Buxton Juniors/Ladies FC. I also have a passion in logic and mathematic problems and regularly complete puzzle books.
• Full, clean UK Driving License
• Foreign Language Leadership Award
• Sports Leader Award
• First Aid Certificate
• Leadership Training Scheme
• Grade 4 Piano
• Rotary Club Employability Award
• Raising money for Cancer Research UK - £2500
• Dementia Friend
• Dignity Champion
• Hallam Korfball Committee – Kit Officer
• Hallam Korfball Committee - Treasurer
Dannii is competent, attentive and improves your knowledge in a way that seems easy to learn and effortless.
She helped me succeed in my Maths GCSE and since has provided me with ongoing invaluable knowledge in different excel best practices for a range of tasks.
Would highly recommend
Dannii is incredibly enthusiastic about maths. She is willing to help anyone in need of it and will ensure the pupil has fun whilst learning.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|