I am very passionate about Economics and Mathematics. Through using real life problems, I try to instil that passion for learning by making theories relatable to practical situations. Also, I start with the necessary theory of the chapter and simultaneously looking at the application problems to give a 360 degree understanding of the subject. I am also available 24 X 7 for my students over phone or email.
I have a bachelors and masters degree in Economics. I have taught economics to 10 students individually and 40 students in a class for a school. I am very fond of mathematics and economics and like to instil that joy for learning in my students. I was volunteering for a school in the countryside where I taught 40 students. I worked hard with them in the class and individually. All of students scored at least a distinction in that class.
No additional conditions.
Studying Master of Actuarial Studies at the University of New South Wales. I have master's and a bachelor's degree in Economics. By the virtue of this I can offer-
1) A deep learning and understanding in the area of economics, econometrics, probability and mathematics. Hence, I can teach these subjects and impart my knowledge effectively.
2) Extensive experience in tutoring and teaching which gives me an edge to plan and teach the course material efficiently.
3) Good communication skills as part of my degree requires me to work extensively of preparing and delivering presentations.
4) A high level of motivation and commitment as demonstrated by a good academic record.
5) Excellent time management as my course requires me to juggle through different subjects in a very short period of time.
Master's in Actuarial Studies
The University of New South Wales Feb 2018 - Present
Master's in Economics
Ambedkar University, Delhi, India 2014 - 2016
University of Delhi, Delhi, India 2010 - 2013
Karuna Care Foundation, NGO India Aug 2013 - Jan 2014
1) Taught Mathematics, Economics, English and Science to High School children.
2) Developed key interpersonal and communication skill to teach my underprivileged students.
3) Some of my students even scored distinction marks.
1) Drumming- I was part a band in India. I have been learning drums for the past six years. Drumming taught me the value of a great work ethic and being a band taught me that theory is best understood when it applied in the practical life situations.
2) I am also an avid reader. My favourite book is "Poor Economics" by Abhuijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo.
References are available upon request.
economics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microeconomics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about finance lessons?
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||$22|