English classes based on the following:
1) Every mistake is corrected
2) Emphasis on problem areas such as numbers, questions & negative constructions.
3) Role plays based on business related scenarios
4) Use of current events & business topics & language.
5) Ideal for intermediate students looking to progress.
6) The methodology involves every student in the group being continuously engaged.
I Started in 2002 in Madrid.
I worked for the top provider there (Vaughan Systems).
Since 2005 I have worked in South America mainly in Lima, Peru.
My usual groups are from 3 to 6 students, The materials & methods work best for this number
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|